Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Charging Problem

I have read all the threads regarding charging or battery problems.But mine is unique
I am trying to explain the situation.So please read through it.

Couple of days back my phone was charging very slowly while i was playing on it.Since AOSPA had a problem of slow charging, I switched backed to CM13.When i rebooted the phone died on boot animation.I coudnt turn it back on,whenever I try to it just gave a vibration.I thought the battery deep discharged.But some how after some time i was able to get into recovery and fastboot.So when I plug in the charger I get the oneplus logo and charging animation and it will reboot again.But when i boot into recovery(twrp 3.0.2.0) and charge, it charges fine.The fastboot commands also works fine.But when i boot into the ROM and try charging,it wont charge.Occasionally I am able to charge my phone.I have tried going back to stock (cm11s) ,Changing ROMs etc. Since i able to perform fastboot operations successfully,I dont think the USB port is damaged.There is no sign of water damage.Is there any way I can diagonise the problem ? I really dont know whats wrong with the phone.

Please help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/290LaGL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment