Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Can't restore sd card

(Sorry for my bad english[emoji14])
Hello, i bought a new sdcard just yersteday. Right a hour ago, i've plugged it in my P8Lite and it was working well. Then i decided to create another partition(ext4) to link my obb app files with Link2sd in my sdcard via pc. Everything gone well but when i've put it in, my phone told me that the sdcard is broken and i need to restore it. When i try to restore, it fails and shows me this message:
" 'command 118 volume unmount public:179:129' failed with '400 118 command failed' "
I've tried to restore it with my pc, change file system to: ext2-3-4, FAT and exFAT, i've tried to wipe it but still nothing. My pc detects my sd (cause i've an adaptator for pc) and i can put files in, but with my phone i can't do nothing. Does anyone have this problem too? Thanks to anyone that wants to help me.
My phone specs:
P8Lite B564 with root and xposed


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29cNkEt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment