Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Cannot install ROM by any means

Was running latest renegade rom and SkyHigh kernel. I woke up sunday morning after my phone having been on the charger, and it only showed 14% charge and powered off. Not needing my phone right away, I had assumed maybe the charger wasn't making the best connection and replugged and let it charge fully. Later, when it was fully charged, I took it off the charger and powered it up to an endless bootloop.

I have tried reflashing in TWRP to no avail. I tried to ODIN a stock rom to the same results. It gets so far into the restore/install and the phone just reboots to recovery. It seems to me I have a partition gone bad maybe?? I have no idea what else to try here. Please help!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29cNtaK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment