Friday, September 23, 2016

Battery dead, not charging, stuck on "low battery screen", bootloops with forceboot

Hello people, this is my very first post on xda, even though I've been lurking around for about a year. The community has helped me a lot, I'd like to thank you all for that.
Back on topic though! My error seems to be very similar to the one here.
I was watching some YouTube, battery sitting on a respectable 85%, when it suddenly shut off. Not the usual "shutting down for low battery" kind of shutting down, it was istantaneous, more like the battery was unplugged from the phone. Which is clearly impossible. I tried to boot it using the power button to no avail. I connected it to the charger, and the "the battery is too low" screen popped up. I left it at that for about 45 minutes, then unplugged from the charger and tried to boot. No success. The battery didn't even charge; the charger should be is fully working.
So I tried leaving it plugged to the charger and force boot the phone via volume down and power button; it attempted to boot, but stopped midway through, bootlooping until I unplug it, at that point it shuts off again.
The loop goes like this: OnePlus white logo (normal when you boot), radioactive kernel loading, reboot and repeat. That happens, again, until I unplug it from the charger. Then it shuts off.
PC doesn't recognize it. It makes the "the battery is low" screen pop up, but nothing else.
Here's some phone information in case you need them.
Phone info:
Rom: NucleaRom 1.3 (+ Radioactive kernel which comes with it) got it from here
Xposed modules: Youtube Background Playback, AdAway
Root: Yes

Thanks in advance everyone.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cWnouY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment