Friday, September 23, 2016

No Network Issue On LG G4 H815T

Hi guys, I'm having a problem with lg g4 h815t. When I bought this device it was rooted and the update center was disabled. So I thought how would I update this phone, So I decided to flash stock kdz on this device. Even Downloaded a H815T10B.kdz file from storagecow but when I flashed it was giving me error that "couldn't match mmc......." and when I checked the hardware info it shows me H815 instead of H815T I checked my IMEI through the lg stock kdz link it shows me H815T and buyer as HKG (Hong Kong) and another issue which is main issue is now I can't connect to network because when I try to search for network it says "error while searching for network" and when I press on automatic reg then it says "cannot connect to the network" Although other phones works fine in my area but this one gave me a bad impression I have one phone right now So I can't make any call or text to any one......

Please help me or give me some suggestion to fix this problem
at the time when I was flashing stock rom I didn't make a backup of rooted rom so that's was my stupidity......

By the way now I'm on MM V20e-HKG-XX but the problem remains same as above


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d21S6t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment