Friday, September 23, 2016

Please help me !

am i in the right tread to write my problem? but any way. here is my problem.
i am unrooting my huawei y6 scc-u21 then it has twrp. i factory reset it but still pokemon go wont work. then i open the twrp and make an advance format to my device checking all the dvack system etc and unfortunately this will cause you to delete your os and stuff and i didnt backup everything and i feel bad for my self.
Then im figuring it out for a week still cant find answers how to make my phone work again..
all i have now is the:
-twrp program
-bricked phone
-update.app of SCC-U21_C900B130CUSTC636D001_Firmware_Philippines_Mala ysia_Singapore_Channel-Others_05013GFE
-extracted update.app

is it possible to make a stock rom out of apdate.app if theres a way please let me know.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cWmwqa
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment