Thursday, September 1, 2016

Recent apps frequently empty. Plus Split Screen

Is anyone else having problems with their recent apps not showing up? Today marks the second time that my recent apps has remained empty no matter how many times I pressed the button. The screen was never turned off...it's not the built in task killer. Eventually it will work and show the long list of apps I've used so they weren't killed they just wouldn't show up. Any ideas? You can imagine how frustrating it is not being able to jump between apps.

As a bonus, in my frustration I pressed and held the recent apps button and discovered this phone (EMUI 4) has a split screen which I haven't seen advertised anywhere else. I've actually read complaints about its lack of a slit screen so if there's a tips and tricks forum someone should post that for me.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bZlZEc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment