Friday, September 23, 2016

Snapchat not working with Xposed(NOT THE USUAL SNAPCHAT XPOSED PROBLEM)

Hi, I did a search for snapchat on my phone and ROM'S thread and from what I can tell no one has this problem. I wish I could have posted straight there but I'm new. Snapchat was working absolutely fine on my old one plus 3. I was aware of the Xposes Snapchat problem on my S5 and fixed it and did the same for my OP3. I got a new OP3 and installed everything again ROM, Xposed, everything. But it seems now that Snapchat has finally decided it wont work for my OP3 Running the latest Ressurrection Remix Build and Xposed because whenever I try to add a hilarious caption, the end result is just a dark blox with nothing in it but emptiness and depression. I know its an Xposed problem when I uninnstalled Xposed Snap was sending with captions like normal. I want to work together again. Any help appreciated


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d5mD3b
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment