Thursday, September 1, 2016

Stuck in Boot loop after weeks of normal usage

Hi.
I have a problem with my D855. My phone is rooted and runs the fulmics ROM. Everything was working fine, , on Fulmics 5.3, except than one day, I was using my phone normally and then it crashed. I saw the phone rebooting, but for some reason it got stuck. The phone tried to boot unsuccessfully until the "firmware update" went through, after what it reboots again (unsuccessfully) and so on.

At that time, I was able to access twrp, do some backup, and flash properly with a downgraded version of fulmics (from 5.3 to 4.1).

It was able to boot again and use my phone like before. Yet, after one month of usage, the same problem happened on version 4.1. The phone crashed and now cannot boot.

Any idea of where it is coming from? Should I go back to stock? Should I contact customer service?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bItD6b
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment