Friday, September 23, 2016

xt1068 [6.0] WiFi is not turning OFF

I have Moto G 2nd gen (xt 1068) running on official Android Marshmallow 6.0. My phone is not rooted nor I have installed any custom ROM.

The problem with my device is, it's battery statistics shows that WiFi is ON even if I turn it off from phone settings and also from scanning settings.
I think this 'always ON' WiFi is also draining my phone battery.
Idk if there's any app who is using WiFi or not and if yes then Idk how to know which app is it.

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

ps. I barely use WiFi for internet access, I prefer mobile internet.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_20160924-070040.png Views: N/A Size: 75.8 KB ID: 3884550  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cPccRC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment