Sunday, May 29, 2016

Can't get to CWM

Hello, I have a Nook Tablet Acclaim running CM 10. I haven't made any changes to the tablet for months, maybe years. Yesterday it stopped working.

- When I turn it on, I get the first image with "N" in the center and the Adobe copyright at bottom.
- I do not get the second image where pressing "N" takes me to the CWM boot menu.
- Pressing N does not do anything.
- If it is not plugged in, the tablet shuts off.
- If it is plugged in, the tablet shuts off, then starts up again, then shuts off, in an infinite loop.
- It does not matter if I'm plugged in to the charger or my PC.
Other notes
- I let the battery run down yesterday on purpose, because I thought somehow that might make it different.
- When this first started, I briefly saw the regular boot sequence, but it didn't make it all the way through. The it went to this sequence.

Any ideas? It feels like a hardware problem. If it's a battery problem, I could get a new one. But if that's not the problem, it would be a waste of money.

Any help would be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TQIH1c
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment