Sunday, May 29, 2016

Problem with Mini Militia?

Hi, I am facing a problem with mini militia. It was working fine few releases earlier on my Nexus 7 (2012) kitkat but is no longer working after an update. The game starts but it simply crashes whenever i try playing offline(even in training) or online. I have noticed that the images are no longer being rendered and by images i mean the blue color under the menu buttons or the private/sergeant etc. symbols and so on. I have tried wiping data and cache and multiple re-installs (like 7 or 8) but still no luck. I have recently flashed the android m rom available on xda for nexus 7 and the game still shows the same symptoms. Other applications are working fine. Adventures of Alto is also working fine. So, does anyone has any idea about what is happening and what i can do to fix it? :confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/27Y1sG7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment