Monday, June 27, 2016

Can someone explain this? (Phone came back to life?)

Forgive me if this has already been answered, search yielded no results.

So last Friday I was using my 6p just fine most of the morning, no issues whatsoever, only to find it during my lunch break unresponsive. Wouldn't turn on, wouldn't boot into recovery...nothing. Plugged it in hoping that somehow the battery crapped out on me...went to lunch for an hour, came back to the same story.

Go to Tmobile and buy a cheapy phone to get me through the weekend, then called Huawei support to get it RMA'd. They're great, get me set up this morning with a UPS shipping label, yadda yadda. I grab my 6p and charger to send back and notice that all of a sudden the LED is blinking red. Something it never did ALL weekend. I plug it in, and of course it immediately shows me the charging animation. It just booted up no problem. WTF?

So now I'm curious what the hell happened? Is it going to crap out on me again? I'm going to call Huawei back in a little bit once I'm convinced the damn things going to stay on, hoping they'll still RMA it since I think its obviously still kind of busted. Can anyone explain how it resurrected itself? And maybe what I can expect going forward with it?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298PwtB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment