Friday, June 10, 2016

Ext SD card problems

Hey guys,
since Marshmallow I had issues with my external SD card (I think the 128 GB SanDisk Class 10 which most people have).
But now it's getting worse and worse, sometimes when I want to open something from the SD card (e.g. music, pictures etc.) it doesn't show up on the
browser or my media player says invalid location. Then I have to reboot my phone to make it work again.. When the problem occurs it says something like
"problem with sd card detected" and "click here to format sd card". It's been really annoying and I lost all my playlists (I sorted like 3500 tracks into playlists like "chill", "driving", "walking" and all different categories, it took me several hours to do that...).
Now I don't have any hopes of saving my playlists and I'm happy to not having lost actual data, but how do I stop this ****? Why does the sd card keep disappearing? Should I format it and put all files back on it?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1syDeSD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment