Sunday, June 26, 2016

Lagging - Wiping Cache Partition,

My moto g 3rd gen is only 6 weeks old, i have a fast sd card installed as internal memory. After installing many apps on my phone, it became very slow. I done a factory reset and things were fine, then it started to happen again. I removed facebook and messenger apps after reading bad reports about it, this helped a bit. My phone still get slow. It speeds up if i 'wipe partition cache'. Why do i need to do this and why is my phone slowing down after installing more apps. I want to keep it snappy like the day i bought it.

I used discomark and you can see how apps open faster after doing this cache wipe, yet the more times you run it, the slower the opening times become.

Has anyone found a solution to this slowing down problem?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28WvPFK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment