Thursday, June 9, 2016

Need help with rooted NSTG

Hi, first post here from an old fart and a total non-geek. I browsed some threads here but couldn't figure it out -- probably too stupid to use them for my case.

I rooted my Nook Simple Touch with Glowlight (NSTG, os version 1.2.1) with Nook Manager following instructions (from outside link I can't post) based on this thread here:

http://ift.tt/1tdsTeJ

Now when I click Relaunch and go to the apps, there are 16 apps.
How can I install more apps? (Kindle, etc.)
The Browser is very bad and rarely acts as a browser. (Just freezes.)
Only apps I see that could be helpful are:
ADB Konnect (Is this for connecting the Nook with another computer on my network? What do I do with it?)
Amazon Appstore (doesn't work)
Nook Touch Mod Manager(?)

I want to be able to read Kindle books, epubs, pdfs, etc. in addition to the standard BN Nook books (which I have no problem accessing after the root).

Any help would be much appreciated. I have little time before I can return the Nook, which I will do if I can't use it as intended.

Thanks much!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YgjXRK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment