Monday, June 27, 2016

(Unofficial) (Nightly) (Not Supported) CyanogenMod 13

I recently decided to do some personal builds of CM for the OnePlus 3. I have seen that the other threads are not updating their builds since they are the ones working on them. I am simply sharing the current builds from the CyanongenMod Repos. I did not do any of the development work and I will kill this thread the moment we get official nightly builds. I am not responsible for anything that may happen and I do not care what does and does not work. You are deciding to flash this ROM. Bugs can be reported to the CM devs but include a logcat or GTFO.


Link to build folder - coming soon (waiting on AFH approval)

Instructions:
1. Unlock Bootloader
2. Flash TWRP
3. Fastboot format userdata
4. Boot into TWRP
5. Flash ROM
6. Flash GAPPS
7. Reboot


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295gX8K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment