Monday, June 27, 2016

V10 as external DAC

When I bought this phone, I loved that it came with a 32 bit Hi-Fi DAC. I'm a sound engineer, an audiophile, a music enthusiast, and we all know this is quite a unique phone when it comes to music. At times I can be an "on-the-go" type person. I like to produce music everywhere I go. So I was wondering if there was some way to use this phone as an external DAC for a laptop? I don't want to invest in a DAC when I have the V10. My theory on how this setup would go is having the V10 and laptop connected through USB and having all the audio from the laptop go through the V10 and out the V10 audio jack. Is there some way to do this? I'm guessing this would have something to do with the kernel of the phone too. Any help is appreciated!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Wep8P
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment