Friday, September 23, 2016

G3 bricked and fastboot commands not working! HELP

My G3 had TWRP + CM and I want to flash its stock rom...
For some reason, Download Mode wasn't starting and every time I ended up in fastboot (flashing laf and aboot didn't help either). :(
So, I decided to erase everything and again clean flash them one by one using fastboot. :p

Now, here is the problem:
No fastboot command is working! It just hangs at executing the command....

For example, when running 'fastboot erase recovery', it shows

Code:

erasing 'recovery'...
and nothing happens! No response, nothing. The same for flashing, rebooting, ... I have to halt (ctrl+C) every time I enter a command. :(

The only thing that works is
Code:

fastboot devices
which shows my device with a question mark.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2d5nY9S
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment