Friday, September 23, 2016

After rooting optimizing apps every boot

Problem: After every restart\boot phone optimizing all of the apps installed [Optimizing app 17 of 114].

Story: To get root on my phone (Huawei 4C Pro\Enjoy 5\Y6 Pro) was needed to unlock bootloader, then install TWRP 3.0.2, then replace "sepolicy" file in boot.img (that was taken from another phone - Huawei GR3\Enjoy 5S), [install boot.img from TWRP] then apply SuperSU v2.76.zip from TWRP on Stock ROM: TIT-AL00C326B103. Root got, but the problem achieved.
Without installing SuperSU there are no optimizations.

I need to know how to fix every boot optimizing apps on stock.

I know that there are other ROMs that could help, but stock for me is better, and I just wonder how to fix it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2csuMkg
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment