Thursday, April 28, 2016

GPS unlock

Hello

I was recommended to ask you the following question about my problem.

I got a GPS device "Telesystem ts 8511" running on "windows ce 5.0." I tried to update maps on it but it wouldn't let me, beacuse of licenses. So I tried to unlock it with "Miopocket". But in the process I have formatted SD card on which there was quite a lot of factory installed navigation app and navigation didn't work anymore, nor did Miopocket (couldn't find a way to instal it). So I found a way to rest the device by using files provided by manufacturer on it's website. that procedure lead me to point where device is asking for SD card I formatted earlier.

I'm triying to get to the os in the device and install some other navigation app on it.

I would really appreciate if anyone would have any solution to this problem.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NW6zum
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment