Thursday, April 28, 2016

Slow Wi-Fi performance

Hey guys, I'm having issues with the Wi-Fi performance on my 910G. I'm on 5.1.1 and using emotion kernnel v24 beta, when watching YouTube videos, updating apps and what not, my download speed is slow. But this happens most of the time, sometimes I'll get bursts of full speed. Does anyone else experience bad Wi-Fi performance? I noticed when I tried the 6.0.1 rom the Wi-Fi performance was better.

And no, it's not my ISP or my router, as it works perfectly fine on every other device. Tried 2.4GHz and 5GHz, no real difference.

To be honest, I think the Wi-Fi driver goes to sleep when it's not being fully utilized, and seems to get stuck, is there a module update for the specific Wi-Fi card?

Thanks :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NW6nv6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment