Saturday, May 28, 2016

Note 3 USB tethering help

I am not sure if this is the right place to post about this, but I have a Note 3 (not on contract) and I am with 3 mobile (uk)

I have no broadband Internet and likely won't for a while, I use my phone for USB tethering and purchase the unlimited data package when topping up, but 3 clamp down on tethering after 3pm all the way until midnight. After midnight I get speeds up to 2.8MB/s. As I use it for gaming on my pc I do not like the 9hr wait after 3pm. Is there any way to work around this?
USB tethering is the only way I can tether to my pc as it has no wireless card.

Phone is rooted running stock rom and kernel.
I have tried PDAnet / Foxfi's USB tethering, but to no avail.

Tldr: tethering speeds clamped after 3pm until midnight, looking for a way around the clamping (not on contract).


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qSg3RB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment