Monday, June 27, 2016

No Text Notification or Call ability when at home

My Setup: LG G5 with Urbane 2nd Edition -


I am unable to get have any text messaging notifications or phone call ability when I am at home. calls and texts ring on phone, and watch sits there no response. I get that it is cellular signal issues, but my phone works fine and there isn't any kind of Bluetooth connection between them that I can tell.

I came from a Galaxy Gear S2, and in the basement when phone would get a call or text, they'd show up just fine on the watch. Not with my new LG G5 and Urbane 2nd edition.

The S2 would work as a Bluetooth external mic and speaker basically, so it didn't rely on the data connectivity for this functionality. Any idea if the Android Wear Urbane 2 can do it?

I'm also working on getting a Microcell from AT&T -


Here is troubleshooting I have performed in get this working:

Factory Reset Watch -

Removed Bluetooth Pairing from Phone -

Uninstalled/Reinstalled Android Wear -

That did nothing, still remembers watch -

"Forget Watch" in Android Wear -

100% from scratch redid "Pair with your watch" process now that both watch and phone have been system updated -

Set to ignore Optimizations while setting up the "Always be connected" options -

Set Screen Always on to OFF -

Started Syncing 21 apps back process automatically -

Successfully reactivated AT&T Number Sync as factory reset sent me a text it disabled -

Verified apps aren't in the blocked notification list -

~~

STILL cannot get text notifications or calls on it when at home -


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28Ytes3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment