Monday, June 27, 2016

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 errors

Hello guys!

I am new on the forum and the reason that bring me here is my girlfriend :cyclops:. She's have a Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 bricked. I've flash with success some devices, but the S3 wants to brake the world record of the most hardest device to fix (at least for me :eek:). Well, when I tried to flash your official rom, the Odin send me the first error called by 'There is no PIT Partition'. After some time sailing on the web, I've discovered a solution the basic solution for it: create a new partition for him. But after I've download some S3 PIT files none takes effect and I get this error: 'Can't open the serial (COM) port'. Can someone help with this?

Some considerations:
- I am developer, if the solution needs some basic android code, you are free to tell me;
- The device starts and stay only on Samsung Logo;
- The download mode show the bellow content:

ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: GT-I9300
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: Yes (21 counts)
CURRENT BINARY: (Samsung Official)
SYSTEM STATUS: Official

Notes:

Possible solutions has tested:

* I've tested ALOT of cables (more than five) and the result is the same;
* I've installed the Samsung USB drivers too, and no effect;
* I've tested on other SOs like Ubuntu, Windows XP and Windows Seven, and no effect.

Well guys, thats all. I'll be VERY VERY VERY thankful if anyone can help me. Waiting good answers!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295hpE3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment