Friday, July 1, 2016

How to make your Fire Phone be amazing without installing any custom roms or root!

I've been using the Amazon Fire Phone, as my main device for over a year and I adore it!

Here are a few things which I used to make my fire phone look amazing
Firstly, the amazon appstore doesn't have a wide variety range of apps so I installed Google Play Store
[Thumbs up to GadgetsXray who helped me install Google Play on my Fire Phone, all the credits go to him not me!:good:][URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgeXdR92Sx0"]]


Secondly, I hate the Fire OS UI so I installed a launcher (I strongly recommend using Nova Launcher but thats my personal opinion) and also I installed Iride UI which gives icons a material look in Nova Launcher however it does cost some $$$$ to purchase the app. Both of these apps on the Google Play Store! Also make sure to google, a hd wallpaper to apply on Nova Launcher! You could do as much customization as you like and make sure you don't close Nova Launcher in Quick Swith. I have screenshoted my phone to show you Nova Launcher and Iride UI on my phone!

Home screen of my phone

Menu screen of my phone

There is a way on how you could root your Fire phone using Kingroot but I STRONGLY DON'T RECOMMEND IT! As I have had a few problems when my phone was rooted!
Here is the forum on how to get Kingroot on your phone: http://ift.tt/1JlFyBm

I hope you have enjoyed reading my first post ever on XDA!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29hlpTd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment