Friday, July 1, 2016

[Q] Searching for a compatible Custom Recovery...

Hello all,

My problem is I have a phone with null development (AFAIK), a LG K4 K-120E, running Android 5.1.1 with root access, and I need to find a compatible custom recovery in order to create Nandroid Backups and, logically, restore them.

I've tried Online Nandroid Backup (previous discussion in this forum here), but my device is not supported. This app generates a device code for my phone (me1) but is not on the device list. I've sent an automated support request to the developer to identify my phone but an user of this forum told me that this app is no longer mantained. Other apps such as ROM Manager and TWRP Manager are also not supported.

All in all, I wonder if it could there be a compatible custom recovery for my model, for example a K5 or K10 recovery image, and if not, how to adapt it. And if this is not possible, how could I make full system backups and restore them?

Thank you very much in advance. Regards.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29eMZPi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment