Friday, July 1, 2016

Which to buy?

Hi, I'm no stranger to rooting my android phones etc but have had an iPhone for a couple of years now and want to make the change back to Android. My question is which phone(s) do heavy rom'ers and rooters recommend to switch to at this present time? I would like a decent camera as the iphone has one and one that isn't known to drop GPS signal like the Samsung phones have had issues with in the past. Also pretty decent battery life would be nice. My main concern is the developer support with the already mentioned hardware advantages. I want to be able to change my phone to my liking and to be able to use wireless tethering (can't get fast internet where I live) so the most 3rd party developer support is my goal. It used to be that anything Nexus was the way to go for that but they didn't always come with quality hardware. So any recommendations would be highly appreciated. Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29hlYwo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment