Friday, April 1, 2016

Can't install any custom rom!

First of all, sorry for my bad english!
Well, I started to look for some good custom roms for my galaxy s6. I was using the xtrestolite deodexed 2.4, and then I changed to Arrow Rom. Then, the developers of xtrestolite updated their rom to android 6.0
But now, idk why, when I try to flash any rom with twrp, I get no errors, but the phone doesn't boot up. Only with I install the stock rom with odin. I tried updating the modem to a android 6.0 version (the xtrestolite thread told me to do so), i dont know with this can help, I'm kinda new in this custom rom things. ;)
So, summarizing, I can flash custom roms with twrp without errors, but the system get stuck at the logo, sometimes without the red alert (recovery not SEandroid enforcing). And then, at this point, I can only shut it down and go to twrp or download mode. :eek:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1X4P3sU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment