Friday, July 1, 2016

[ROM][G800F][6.0.1]AOSP+RRO/LAYERS[MM]

Code:

  ***WARNING***
 -READ CAREFULLY!!

YOU FLASH THIS ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK.I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO THE FLASHING OF THIS ROM.
I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST DATA,BRICKED PHONE,OR ANYTHING OF THE SUCH.(PHONE EXPLODES,OVERHEATS ETC)
THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR THE S5 MINI SM-G8OOF (Exynos) DO NOT FLASH THIS ON ANY OTHER DEVICE!



This is AOSP with RRO/LAYERS for the G800F.
I have been using this ROM for just a short time,but I must say I really like it.This may end up being my ROM of choice.RRO Layers are fairly cool and I personally like them more than the CM theme engine.If I do decide to stick with this ROM I will probably add things I like,compile with a better toolchain,kernel tweaks etc. I was going to wait to upload this until I did these things,but I figure some would prefer this version.I will keep this version up always even if I do "customize" this in the future.
Anyway,on with it...

What is AOSP?

AOSP (Android Open-Source Project) is the project with the open-source parts of Android. It's used as a base by anyone who wants to build or customize an Android ROMs.

What is RR Layers

Layers is a extension of runtime resource overlay.
RRO is a framework created by sony for use as a way for them to create xperia themes but also for internal quick prototyping.
http://ift.tt/1MU7BLx

Notes
-added advanced reboot options
-Supersu will flash along with the ROM,so no need to do this separately.

Installation
Quote:

-Download the zip file
-Copy to your phone
-Reboot into recovery mode (Volume-Up + Home + Power button)
-Wipe Dalvik/art Cache, Cache, System and Data (inside Wipe -> Advanced Wipe)
-Install AOSP-RRO
-Install GAPPS
-Reboot
Download
http://ift.tt/29bsuSw

ENJOY!

Thanks
@hennymcc
@CTXz
BitSyko

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][G800F][6.0.1]AOSP+RRO/LAYERS[MM], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini

Contributors
spookcity138
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Status: Beta

Created 2016-07-01
Last Updated 2016-07-01


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29bsAtn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment