Friday, July 1, 2016

SM-n900a no download or recovery mode...only getting a grainy display. Please help?

i recently bought a samsung galaxy note 3 atnt with 4.3 pre loaded and carrier unlocked (at leaset thats what it said). I am a root addict and went straight to google and found a rooted firmware ( OC1 lollipop) and flashing it successfully with Odin 3.09. After testing and playing some games like subway surfer the screen start glitching randomly(i though could be the new firmware causing it). I used odin again to flash it with NL1 this time and using subway surfer to test but same problem. Now, i can't get to download mode, recovery mode or can't even see the logo. Last thing i do have the screen shot of the problem but don't know how to attach the picture? (I'll admit it my self, i can be stupid at times)

This is my first time posting here, so any help will appreciated!!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29yoFGe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment