Saturday, May 28, 2016

Find 7 (x9076) soft bricked, misread by device manager,

Hey Everyone,
I have a Find 7 (X9076). A while back I updated to the "stable version " of ColorOSi and ever since my usb doesn't charge the phone and vol down key doesn't work. Additionally it is being misread by the computer device manager as a "Samsung Android Device" when it is in boot loader mode.

I suspected it was a software/kernel issue because when I checked the registry I found the original oppo drivers, so I attempted to flash a new kernel to the device and ended up soft bricking it (no image). Now even though it is soft bricked I am still able to get into boot loader mode (no image). Please Help?

I have used Find 7 recovery installer and FASTBOOT (CMD) as well as trying to use ADB and a Find 7 unbricking tool in Windows 7 test mode the last two didn't work/didn't recognize my phone at all. I refuse to abandon my device so what do I do?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20OUygY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment