Saturday, May 28, 2016

[Q] Using Hangouts for calls on Verizon - No longer working?

I am in an unlimited data contract with Verizon and have been using Hangouts for my incoming and outgoing calls for the last 1.5 years because I prefer to use Hangouts/Google Voice for various reasons.

Today I tried placing a call through Hangouts on my VZW data connection and instead of the standard Hangouts dialing sound, I got a standard dialing "tone", followed by "Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless. Your call can not be completed as dialed".

It seems like they are no longer allowing calls through Google Hangouts. Outgoing calls is all I have confirmed at this point.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Nexus 6 running Stock Lite ROM (6.0.1), stock kernel, May security update bootloader and radio.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25sGbFH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment