Saturday, May 28, 2016

[ROM][6.0.1][G906L] ⭐ Stable ⭐ ⭐ Smooth ⭐ ⭐ Deodex ⭐

Hello Everyone, :)

This is my first ROM and I decided to post it here because I want to share it with another members here who
also use this device and want to try it and also because it is very hard to find ROM for G906L as well.
And I hope you will like my first work. :)

Warning
Code:

/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

I am too lazy to write this up and I find it is
interesting so I copy it from other developer. ;)



About the ROM
  • GALAXY S5 Model SM-G906L
  • Android 6.0.1 G906LKLU1CPD1
  • Rooted
  • Deodexed
Rom features
  • Pre-Root
  • Busyboxed
  • Deodexed
  • Zipaligned
  • Debloated
  • De-knoxed
  • IOS 9.1 Emoji
  • MM boot animation
  • S-Voice ported from S7
  • Pre-install xposed
  • Fingerprint web sign-in
  • Dialer-pad in English
  • Able to use emoji in sms



How can I install it?
  • Update to this build ( G906LLUC1CPD5 )
  • Flash this TWRP Recovery ( Recovery )
  • Wipe the ROM from Recovery to install a new ROM
  • Flash My Marshmallow ROM ( My Marsmallow )
  • Flash Patch (Patch)
  • Reboot
  • Wait with patient; it took around 7 to 10 mn
  • Enjoy ;)

Credit
@CallMESuper,
@Tazerick,
@Jertlok,
@dsixda,
@and Whom I forgot to mention

XDA:DevDB Information
My Marshmallow, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 5

Contributors
N0K0
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: 6.0.1
Based On: Official Stock

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-05-28

Created 2016-05-28
Last Updated 2016-05-28


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Vni9Wj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment