Saturday, May 28, 2016

Trying to unlock Sony Xperia Z5C bootloader, but device not listed on Sony website?

So I just bought myself a shiny new Xperia Z5 compact.
I went to the Sony Developer website but my device isn't listed (screenshot attached). No phones are listed in fact, just tablets. Can anyone else check to confirm this? Or might it be a location thing?

If it is a location thing, I'd really appreciate anyone who can help me get the key. I know how to do everything else, and I can just send my IMEI.

I checked the service menu in the phone and bootloader unlock is allowed.

Thank you in advance,
Cheers.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screen Shot 2016-05-28 at 21.17.09.jpg Views: N/A Size: 184.0 KB ID: 3765123  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UkIjH4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment