Saturday, May 28, 2016

[Q] Xperia Z2 please help guys.

Hello guys. I have a problem with my Z2. Recently and unfortunately i have updated to 6.0.1 and now i want root access on my phone to install viper4android but i couldn't find any solution. I will give all the information and you can suggest me what to do.

Phone: Sony Xperia Z2
Model: D6503
Build Number: 23.5.A.0.575
Kernel: 3.4.0-perf-g43a728
Bootloader: Not unlocked but in service menu shows it can be unlockable (however official sony site doesn't show my phone to get the code)

What should I do in this case?
If I need to downgrade, I am okay with 5.1.1 but I don't know how to downgrade with locked bootloader.
If this is the case how do i downgrade?
Is there anyway to unlock bootloader at the moment for sony devices?
Is there any root method for 6.0.1 or will be soon for Z2?
Anything could work please help..


PS: English is not my native sorry for mistakes. Thank you all.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UkIL7X
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment