Saturday, May 28, 2016

no flashmode - but everything else works?

I've been trying to get my Z3 into flashmode for about an hour now. Everything else works fine - phone boots into Android or recovery with no problems. But flashmode just doesn't work - when flashtool prompts me, I hold the volume down button while plugging in the USB cable, and I get a red LED for a fraction of a second, then a green one for an even smaller fraction of a second, then the LED goes off, then the red one comes back, and so on, over and over until I release the button, at which point it just boots into Android normally.

I've updated flashtool, reinstalled the drivers that come with flashtool, deactivated my antivirus, installed the latest companion software from the Sony website, and updated Java.

My bootloader is unlocked and I'm running the RSXW Marshmallow ROM with dual recovery.

Currently downloading a rooted stock .zip, will wipe data and flash to see if that helps. Any other advice anyone?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20OUH41
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment