Friday, June 10, 2016

[HELP] Play Store has no connection AGAIN!

What's up guys,

I've been having this problem for a long time. The problem is: play store has no connection and because of that (I have no idea why) YouTube, Snapchat and some other random apps don't work also.

I have a Note 3 N9005 and I was using Ressurrection Remix ROM on it. I tought it was a problem with the ROM, so I switched to Dirty Unicorn but I had this problem again.

I managed to fix it twice by deleting my google account and adding it again. But after maybe 2 hours, the problem happened again.

I don't want to delete my google account 12 times per day to get it fixed, can you guys help me fixing this? I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long text!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UH6L2t
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment