Thursday, June 9, 2016

Honor 7 MM B330. Worth the update?

Hi, I'm currently on B180 on my Honor 7 PLK-L01 here in the UK. I have really enjoyed using the handset currently but would like to update to B330 (currently nagging away at me in the updater app). Updating will allow me to access rich text formatting in Gmail; sadly EMUI 3.1 doesn't let you. My question is quite simple, is it worth doing? I've heard a lot of negatives regarding the MM update. I'd really like to here folks feedback post update about performance, lag, jittery scrolling, fingerprint scanner lag, loss of fast charging and that sort of thing. So if anyone can assist, I'd be happy to hear from them.
Thanks in advance,
Dom.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using XDA-Developers mobile app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Xcp3Pu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment