Thursday, June 9, 2016

P5Quad/Xolo Q800 Bricked error mounting /data

I've received suddenly an error about "gapps stopped working" and my phone shut down. After that I couldn't power it on, it gets stuck at the logo screen.
After that, I've power it on in the recovery mode, and I chose Wipe Cache Partition (big mistake I think). After this process it won't power on even in the recovery, so I followed a tutorial and I put CWM.
Now, I can power it on in the recovery mode but it stills get stuck at the logo screen.
I've tried many many ROMs from Xolo Q800, Gionee but I can't make it start.

I can't mount /data, I get "Error mounting /data"
I can't Factory Reset, I get:
"
Formatting /data...
E:format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p7
Formatting /cache...
E:format_volume: make_extf4fs failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p6
Formatting /sd-ext...
Formatting /sdcard/.android_secure...
Data wipe complete.
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
"

I've heard that I could make it start with a backup, but I can't find any backup. I've found one but it is for TWRP and I have CWM.
If I try to change it from CWM to TWRP I can't. It says that has been installed successfully but when I get in the recovery mode it starts with CWM not with TWRP.

Can anyone please help me? I don't know what to do...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YgaF8n
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment