Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Question About Reverting to Stock with FlashFire

My Nexus 5 is currently rooted and has TWRP installed. I upgraded my phone so I am going to give this one to my wife to use for a bit and want to revert it to stock so that OTA upgrades can be done and there are no headaches or confusion for her. The USB port is broken so it seems FlashFire is my option for getting back to stock.

I have been reading but want to make sure of this before I do it so that nothing goes wrong and I can't fix it without USB.

I have downloaded the latest firmare from Google.

Open FlashFire, hit the Plus button, Flash firmware package, select my firmware and then after that do I need to hit select again and wipe everything in in there? As in internal storage, cache, and cache partition format? I haven't done systemless SuperSU so I assume I can leave those empty.

I just want to make sure I am restoring the stock recovery and in other tutorials I have looked at there was an option to wipe recovery which I am not seeing here. When flashing stock does it do this by default or is there an option I am not seeing?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/290I29s
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment