Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Verizon/Sprint

I know this is probably a stupid question, but I could use some help. I've been on the phone with Sprint for about 4 hours trying to get the Samsung Gear 2. But I want the Classic titanium. I'm trying to buy this as a gift, and apparently, Sprint doesn't have the watch in 3G/4G. The Customer service rep told me to just buy the Verizon version and it should be fine because both companies use CDMA networks. Can anyone verify that if I bought the Verizon version of the watch, that it would be compatible with a sprint cell phone? I understand that they would link up regardless with Bluetooth and wifi, but I want to make sure it'll be able to place and answer calls, etc, etc. I know, I'm an idiot, but I'd like any help I can get before spending that kind of cash on something.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/290HOPT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment