Monday, June 27, 2016

Boot & Camera problems

I have Mokee 6.0 release version on LG G2 D802 32GB.
Recently I pressed the button in notification panel to switch on the torch and nothing happened plus the torch icon disappeared. Also, the camera could not open. Now it says "Can not connect to the camera".
Any torch app says that camera is in use by some other app.
I tried to reboot my phone - and ever since then every boot takes about 20 minutes or even more.
I also tried resetting, wiping cache and data, downgrading to an earlier ROM version, disassembling the phone, reattaching contacts and cleaning the details, but everything stays the same and my phone still boots for about half an hour + camera and torch do not work.
What can you suggest?
Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28YzU9H
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment