Monday, June 27, 2016

Help screen flickering, jittering and glitches-Sprint Note 3 N900P

Please some1 help me to save my note 3 sprint...actually i installed s7 edge aryamod on it..than after using it some days...suddenly my display started flickering jittering and showed glitches on all screens boot logo lockscreen phone...than i flashed stock rom through odin than everything become ok as usual than after some day i again installed s7 edge port aryamod rom and now same problem is coming but this time even after flashing stock rom this problem is their now my
phone is unusable if keep my screen off for 5 minutes lot of glitches screen flickers pixelated sometimes automatic rebooting..now i m not able to make it normal...and also sometimes everything become ok but again same issue once i screen is off.. I have tried flashing stock rom kitkat and lollipop and cm13 but nothing worked....please if some one can help me to troubleshoot it. any idea any help...plzz

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/295q8Gx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment